Pneumatic Testing Steps of Pressure Vessel per ASME Section VIII;
Pressure testing using the Pneumatic Test according to ASME Section VIII has the following steps:
- Step 1 to increase the pressure to 50% of required pressure test ( Test, Pressure ).
- Gradually increase the pressure in steps, stepby 10% of Test pressure until equal to Test pressure.
- Test the pressure by keeping the pressure at Test pressure fora period of time.
- Reduce the pressure to Test pressure divided by 1.1 in order to inspect the leak of the Pressure vessel using Visual method.
- If no leakage is found, reduce the pressure.Complete thePneumatic test